A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Daniels, Pain Medicine, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Daniels, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinocerebellar Degenerations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Shane Daniels MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Charles Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Daniels practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Orange, CA.
See Placentia Physiatrists and Placentia Pain Management Doctors.