Dr. Charles Daniels, MD
Pain Medicine, Physiatrist

by Judy K. Schnell on Mar 19th, 2015

Dr. Daniels is a very caring individual. He is willing to spend the time with you so that you understand any procedure that he is going to be performing on you. I have had several different procedures performed by him and he was always kind, considerate and patient with me. I have since moved to Moreno Valley from Placentia and refuse to change my doctor. I drive the 1-1/2 hour commute just to see him.

May 3rd, 2012

the whole experience was great. spent enough time to explain the procedure to me. put an epidural in my back and I feel alot better.

As pain management doctors go, he's a keeper show details As pain management doctors go, he's a keeper
Jun 17th, 2010

Chronic pain patients know what I mean when I say it's hard to find a pain management doctor who seems really engaged in the process of managing pain. Dr. Daniels, who is now in Irvine, is just that- he definitely seems to have gone into the field for the right reasons. It is an added bonus that their office staff is great and the office environment is very nice.