A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen Davis MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Davis practice?
- Dr. Charles Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Davis practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Jamaica, NY.
See Hackensack Internists.