A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Davis is Excellent. Dr. Davis has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Davis practice?
Dr. Charles Davis practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and New York, NY.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Davis, Dr. Chas Davis, Dr. Carl Davis, Dr. Chuck Davis