A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Day is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Day, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Bapt Org
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Steven Day MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Day practice?
- Dr. Charles Day has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Day practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Coppell Radiologists.