A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Goldberg, Internist/Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Charles Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Internists and Montclair Gastroenterologists.