Dr. Charles Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Griffin?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Charles Griffin?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 19th, 2011

A Wonderful Pediatriain

I have 4 children all grown and gone. My oldest just turned 38 last week. From the first one to the last one, who is now 21 yrs old, ...each one of them did not want to get a new doctor when they reach adulthood. Yes, he is that good. I highly recommend him. I had one child that broke his arm. One out of 4 isn't bad... How many other doctors do you know that will cast a patient without sending you to some specialist.I loved his straight forward approach with my kids and they loved him too. He is a great doctor.......P.S. If my children have kids someday I'll bet my bottom dollar, if he is still practicing, that is where my Grandchildren will go too!

February 29th, 2016