A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harris, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Scott Harris MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Charles Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Harris practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.