A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Henry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Henry has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Henry practice?
- Dr. Charles Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Henry practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.