A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Henry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Henry has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen Henry MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Henry practice?
- Dr. Charles Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Henry practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tunkhannock, PA.
See Tunkhannock Radiologists.