A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Henry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Henry has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen Henry MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Henry practice?
- Dr. Charles Henry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Henry practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA and Clinton, MO.
See Tunkhannock Radiologists.