A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Hoover, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hoover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Stephen Hoover MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. C S. Hoover practice?
- Dr. C Hoover has 1 office location.
Dr. C Hoover practices Anesthesiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Anesthesiologists.