Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Lin
Dr. Charles Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Medical Center at Bowling Green and Greenview Regional Hospital. Dr. Lin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Lin has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Charles Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.
Dr. Scott Harris
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Bowling Green, KY 0 mi24
Dr. John Fitts
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bowling Green, KY 0 mi46
Dr. Sandeep Chhabra
Interventional Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bowling Green, KY 0 mi21