A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paxson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Paxson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paxson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paxson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paxson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Paxson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Speakman Paxson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Paxson practice?
- Dr. Charles Paxson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Paxson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Rheumatologists.