A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paxson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Paxson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paxson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Paxson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Speakman Paxson MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Paxson practice?
- Dr. Charles Paxson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Paxson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Rheumatologists.