A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Smith Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peterson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.