A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Smith Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Peterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Peterson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale Sports Medicine Doctors.