A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Roberts, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stewart Roberts MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Charles Roberts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Roberts practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA.
See Charleston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.