A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Walker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Samuel Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Charles Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.