A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Walker is Excellent. Dr. Walker has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Walker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Regional Med Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Walker practice?
Dr. Charles Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Walker, Dr. Chas Walker, Dr. Carl Walker, Dr. Chuck Walker