A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles White, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. White has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stanley White DO and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Hematologists, and Garland Oncologists.