A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles White, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. White has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stanley White DO and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.