A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles White, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. White has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stanley White DO and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles White practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Garland, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, and Mesquite Oncologists.