Dr. Charles Winans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Winans?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2012

Dr Winnans is the best Dr. I have ever had!! So sorry he retired,but he has worked to help patients for a long time.A much deserved retirement!!

November 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor,

God Blessed us with an extraordinary Doctor. Word cannot express how my family feel to have had Dr.Charles Winans as our Mom's Dr. My only wish is that if I ever got sick I hope to have a Doctor like him. If there were 10 stars I would give him all 10. He was always curtious,professional, truthful, just excellent. "We love you Dr." when another Doctor said my mom would be dead in a month. Dr Winans gave us 10 more years trying everything possible to keep her with us. All I can say is Thanks, and that does not seem to be enough. we were lucky.

May 19th, 2016