A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sabbah is Good. Dr. Sabbah has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sabbah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbah graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabbah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sabbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Sabbah practice?
Dr. Charles Sabbah practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Fontana Internists and Fontana Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Sabbah, Dr. Chas Sabbah, Dr. Carl Sabbah, Dr. Chuck Sabbah