A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sabbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sabbah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sabbah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbah graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Sabbah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sallum Sabbah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Sabbah practice?
- Dr. Charles Sabbah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sabbah practices Internal Medicine near Rialto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Rialto Internists.