A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sadler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sadler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robinson Sadler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Sadler practice?
- Dr. Charles Sadler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sadler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.