Dr. Charles Safely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Safely?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Charles Safely?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Uncomfortable Delivery Experience

We started seeing Dr Safely when we found out we were pregnant. Initially we liked him, he was helpful, answered all of our questions and gave us an idea of what to expect. However, when it came to my delivery I felt like his approach to things didn't really set me at ease. I was a failure to progress and even at 40 weeks he wasn't very willing to do an induction, he just wanted to keep waiting. Finally at over 41 weeks I went into labor in the evening, I had an epidural, but instead of giving me any pitocin he made me labor all night in the hospital. In the morning he finally gave the go ahead to start the pitocin and things starting progressing, but he was nowhere to be seen. I was crowning for almost 15 minutes before he even arrived in the room. My baby was stuck in the canal, he was going to give me an episiotomy but didn't because I ended up tearing in 3 places. Then, he also had to use the vacuum and finally after an hour of pushing my baby is out. But I don't even get to hold my baby, not before he finished stitching me up for the next hour. I know that maybe some of these might have happened regardless and he still managed to get my baby out safely. I just couldn't help but feel that I was never a priority to him, it was like he only wanted to deliver the baby when it was convenient to his schedule over my own comfort and peace of mind. Now we are disputing with his office over insurance claims and I am seriously considering finding a new OB/GYN.

April 25th, 2016

He has been my doctor for at least 30 years and has always been excellent in every way.

June 4th, 2015

When I was pregnant with my first son, he lost a few tests and sonograms/forgot he had ordered them. When discussing the possibility of early delivery due to blood pressure, I began crying and very anxious, in a blank tone he said "It isn't like your baby will die. He will just be in the NICU." I ended up having a scheduled c-section at full term with no issues with myself or my son. He seemed to forget my each time I came back for my appointments and needed reminding on critical information. Perhaps he had too many patients at the time. I am now with a new doctor for my second pregnancy and haven't faced any of these issues. Dr. Safely's staff was very personable and accommodating.

August 27th, 2014

Dr. Safely

Dr. Safely is very professional and an awesome doctor. A friend had recommended him because i had such unpleasant care from a previous doctor.

July 29th, 2014

The office

The office was well organized and taken care of and They went above and beyond to make me feel special and respected.

July 14th, 2014

There was lots

There was lots of available parking at their office. I was glad that I didn't have to drive around looking for parking. I love how much attention to detail they show. They are always so careful and meticulous. I never have to worry about them making a mistake or forgetting something. They go out of their way to make everyone feel equally respected and cared for. I've seen client favoritism at some of the other places I've been, and I really appreciate the extra effort they make to avoid that here. Their primary concern is my safety and comfort, and they always take the time to address every concern of mine immediately. I was in awe at the level of service I received. They completely surpassed all my expectations and I will absolutely be going back.

July 1st, 2014

I love that

I love that they are always more than happy to answer my questions, and actually welcome questions. I always tell my friends looking for a new OBGYN to go here. Their staff is very friendly and professional. They always make an extra effort to make me feel respected and attended to. They always listen to every question or concern I may have. I will definitely refer my friends and family here. They were great and I think more people should know about them.

May 15th, 2014

Procedure was

Procedure was uncomfortable, however, Dr. Safely was extremely helpful with handling the stress and discomfort of it.

April 23rd, 2014

Thank you for the care, kindness, and skill as a surgeon you have provided to me. I have admired you as a very skileld and compassionate doctor ever since I first met you at Family Healthcare Associates. IT is because of you that my surgery went so well and having it at at a hospital I am familiar with was very comforting to me. I am healing rapidly and feeling great, I have to keep telling myself to take it easy, I just had major surgery so I won't over do it. I cannot express in words how grateful I am. Please accept this as a small token of my appreciation. Thank you.

April 7th, 2014

wonderful Dr.

I love Dr. Safely. He shows compassion above and beyond any other Dr. I have seen. He seems to think about little details that most doctors would not think of, like not placing the mother who miscarried on the maternity floor. (he did not want me on the floor with all the mothers being brought their babies to them) What a tender heart! He said he would be there when I woke up from surgery and he was! I love the tenderness and compassion shown by this wonderful doctor and would and do recommend him to anyone.

February 24th, 2014

Dr. Safely is one of the most caring.

Dr. Safely is one of the most caring, compassionate physicians I have ever had the privilege to see, not only to his patients but also to his hospital staff. He is always willing to go above and beyond to provide the best possible care and outcomes to his patients while providing a safe environment to nursing staff. He is very attentive to detail and always willing to listen to input and suggestions to improve patient care. He keeps up to date on current issues and latest treatments for his patients. I know few people whom I would recommend more highly than Dr. Chuck Safely, both personally and professionally

September 17th, 2013

Dr. Safely and his whole staff were wonderful to work with. From my first visit; Dr. Safely was very personable and was not afraid to have questions asked. I had researched what I was pretty sure was wrong and so when I asked questions he took the time to answer On my second visit; my husband was with me, Dr. Safely spent as much time as we needed to understand all of my options. In the end, I had a hysterectomy and from scheduling the actual surgery to all of the follow ups the staff took care of everything. They are some of the best staff I have ever worked with in a doctor’s office; I would recommend him to anyone.