Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Judy's Book.
 |  Dr. Safely  |  show details
by bernarr on Aug 27th, 2014

Dr. Safely is very professional and an awesome doctor. A friend had recommended him because i had such unpleasant care from a previous doctor.

|  The office  |  show details
by michael on Jul 29th, 2014

The office was well organized and taken care of and They went above and beyond to make me feel special and respected.

|  There was lots  |  show details
by michael on Jul 14th, 2014

There was lots of available parking at their office. I was glad that I didn't have to drive around looking for parking. I love how much attention to detail they show. They are always so careful and meticulous. I never have to worry about them making a mistake or forgetting something. They go out of their way to make everyone feel equally respected and cared for. I've seen client favoritism at some of the other places I've been, and I really appreciate the extra effort they make to avoid that here. Their primary concern is my safety and comfort, and they always take the time to address every concern of mine immediately. I was in awe at the level of service I received. They completely surpassed all my expectations and I will absolutely be going back.

|  I love that  |  show details
by aangelina on Jul 1st, 2014

I love that they are always more than happy to answer my questions, and actually welcome questions. I always tell my friends looking for a new OBGYN to go here. Their staff is very friendly and professional. They always make an extra effort to make me feel respected and attended to. They always listen to every question or concern I may have. I will definitely refer my friends and family here. They were great and I think more people should know about them.

|  Procedure was  |  show details
by Julie on May 14th, 2014

Procedure was uncomfortable, however, Dr. Safely was extremely helpful with handling the stress and discomfort of it.

by mariaf on Apr 23rd, 2014

Thank you for the care, kindness, and skill as a surgeon you have provided to me. I have admired you as a very skileld and compassionate doctor ever since I first met you at Family Healthcare Associates. IT is because of you that my surgery went so well and having it at at a hospital I am familiar with was very comforting to me. I am healing rapidly and feeling great, I have to keep telling myself to take it easy, I just had major surgery so I won't over do it. I cannot express in words how grateful I am. Please accept this as a small token of my appreciation. Thank you.

|  wonderful Dr.  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

I love Dr. Safely. He shows compassion above and beyond any other Dr. I have seen. He seems to think about little details that most doctors would not think of, like not placing the mother who miscarried on the maternity floor. (he did not want me on the floor with all the mothers being brought their babies to them) What a tender heart! He said he would be there when I woke up from surgery and he was! I love the tenderness and compassion shown by this wonderful doctor and would and do recommend him to anyone.

|  Dr. Safely is one of the most caring.  |  show details
by odiego on Feb 24th, 2014

|  show details
by Kym P on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Safely and his whole staff were wonderful to work with. From my first visit; Dr. Safely was very personable and was not afraid to have questions asked. I had researched what I was pretty sure was wrong and so when I asked questions he took the time to answer On my second visit; my husband was with me, Dr. Safely spent as much time as we needed to understand all of my options. In the end, I had a hysterectomy and from scheduling the actual surgery to all of the follow ups the staff took care of everything. They are some of the best staff I have ever worked with in a doctor’s office; I would recommend him to anyone.

by curtiss1196019641 at Citysearch on Apr 10th, 2013 on citysearch.com

Dr. Safely is one of the most caring, compassionate physicians I have ever had the privilege to see, not only to his patients but also to his hospital staff. He is always willing to go above and beyond to provide the best possible care and outcomes to his patients while providing a safe environment to nursing staff. He is very attentive to detail and always willing to listen to input and suggestions to improve patient care. He keeps up to date on current issues and latest treatments for his patients. I know few people whom I would recommend more highly than Dr. Chuck Safely, both personally and professionally\\r

by erikk401815483 at Citysearch on Apr 2nd, 2013 on citysearch.com

When I first moved here I began going to Dr. Safely because he was on the list in my insurance book and he had an office in Keller. What a lucky find he was! He no longer has the Keller office, but I gladly drive in to North Richland Hills to see him. He is not too much in a hurry to talk and explain things to you. He is kind and gentle and seems to really care, which is very relaxing. I have gone to doctors who I practically had to lasso and throw to the ground to get them to hang around long enough to answer my questions. You`ve all been to those. But Dr. Safely is different and will chat with you to relax you before beginning the dreaded exam! His staff are friendly and caring as well and it is a pleasure to go for my checkups, not a dreaded experience.\\r

by ee1731732149 at Citysearch on Mar 29th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I have been with Dr Safely for 13 yrs. He has delivered three of my children. What a wonderful, caring Dr!! His staff is also very friendly. I was at ease and comfortable with Dr Safely from my first visit\\r

by asandra4844 at Citysearch on Mar 25th, 2013 on citysearch.com

Dr. Safely was so nice and comforting. He delivered my twins and was very supportive of helping me have the delivery experience I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone.\\r

by alexii833598323 at Citysearch on Mar 13th, 2013 on citysearch.com

The care and level of concern here is so great and very comforting. Thank you sincerely.\\r

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
            Oct 12th, 2011

|  show details
            by Angel on Nov 11th, 2010

|  Very Trustworthy and caring Doctor.  |  show details
            by Citysearch User on May 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been with Dr. Safely for 10 years, and would refer anyone to him.. He has always been a very kind and informative doctor, and makes ...

|  Dr. Safely  |  show details
            by Citysearch User on Apr 28th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Safely is the best doctor that I have had the pleasure in using. He has been my doctor for 15 years. I was not able to use him for the b...

|  A Doctor who listens and cares  |  show details
            by Citysearch User on Mar 16th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

When I had my first Daughter back in 2005 my Dr. then was not great. He never really listens to what I said and blew me off as just another ...

|  Great doctor!!  |  show details
            by Citysearch User on Mar 5th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I picked Dr. Safely out of a list of 100`s of OBGYN`s! I made the right decision. He took his time with me and my husband. I really beli...

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
            by Citysearch User on Jul 23rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

When we first moved here we began going to Dr. Safely because he was on the list in my insurance book and he had an office in Keller. What a...

|  Caring doctor  |  show details