A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Safley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Safley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Safley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Safley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Safley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles K Safley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Safley practice?
- Dr. Charles Safley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Safley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons.