inactive

Charles Salinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 25th, 2015
The worst dermatologist ever!
Rude, lack of knowledge, unprofessional...! If you go there- you will waste money!

February 5th, 2015
Don't even bother with this office
Don't even waste your time coming to this office. I came in because I was dealing with major acne issues. I went to see a dr to find out whats really causing my ance. Dr Salinger had no care in the world to know whats really bothering me. He was quick to write a prescription instead of hearing what i had to say. We pay a pretty penny to see these drs and for what, 5 mins of their time?? This office is not worth the money, go else where

January 8th, 2015
Very unpleasant experience!!! The doctor was very short and snobby with me. He didn't explain anything. He didn't put the gloves on to check on my skin. He is very short bald man and has a lot of skin problems on his arms.. head etc.. . I would never go there again!!! Din't waste your money there!!!!!

December 20th, 2010
The office does not handle billing customers for office visits. So you will only receive a bill maybe once every 8 or 9 months after your visit! By then they are stating that you are past due yet you have never received a bill to even know what you owe in the first place! We had made payments to them through our bank and the money never got posted to our account. 3 years later we receive a collection letter stating we owed money!!! We had to get copies from our bank showing that we had indeed paid our balance and owed nothing. This was a huge hassle and it was our time spent trying to clear up my name. All becasue they screwed up! The office staff are not pleasant to work with and they can be downright rude!

December 20th, 2010
Office Staff
I found the office staff to be rude. I will not be going back!

April 14th, 2010
best dermatologist I had
I have nothing but good comments from Dr. Salinger and yes will recommend it to all my friends, family and co-workers.