A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Saltzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neurogenic Arthropathy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Saltzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Charles Saltzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Saltzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.