A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Saltzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neurogenic Arthropathy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Saltzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Charles Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Saltzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.