A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Samorodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Samorodin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Samorodin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Samorodin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Steven Samorodin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Samorodin practice?
- Dr. Charles Samorodin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Samorodin practices Dermatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Dermatologists.