A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sanderlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sanderlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanderlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanderlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sanderlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderlin graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanderlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walter Sanderlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Sanderlin practice?
- Dr. Charles Sanderlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sanderlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Surgeons.