A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Saunders is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Scott Saunders MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Charles Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Saunders practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.