A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scarantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scarantino, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarantino graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Scarantino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walter Scarantino MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Scarantino practice?
- Dr. Charles Scarantino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Scarantino practices Therapeutic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Radiologists.