A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scarantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarantino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scarantino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scarantino, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarantino graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Scarantino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walter Scarantino MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Scarantino practice?
- Dr. Charles Scarantino has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Scarantino practices Therapeutic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Radiologists.