A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schaffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Louis Schaffer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Charles Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schaffer practices Ophthalmology near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Ophthalmologists.