A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schaffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Louis Schaffer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Charles Schaffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schaffer practices Ophthalmology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Ophthalmologists.