A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schatz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schatz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schatz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joel Schatz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Schatz practice?
- Dr. Charles Schatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schatz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.