A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Scherer is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scherer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles King Scherer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Scherer practice?
- Dr. Charles Scherer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Scherer practices Dermatology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Dermatologists.