A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schlosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schlosser, Physical Medicine, Rehab, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schlosser, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlosser graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Schlosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Interim LSU Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Schlosser MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Schlosser practice?
- Dr. Charles Schlosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schlosser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Physiatrists and Marrero Pain Management Doctors.