Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Schock
Dr. Charles Schock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jonesboro, AR, with other offices in Batesville, AR and Swifton, AR (and 17 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schock is affiliated with St. Vincent Health North, St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center and Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Schock has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...