A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schock graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Newport Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Conrad Schock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Schock practice?
- Dr. Charles Schock has 18 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near England, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, AR and Augusta, AR.
See England Surgeons.