A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schock
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schock graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Newport Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Conrad Schock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Schock practice?
- Dr. Charles Schock has 18 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near England, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, AR and Augusta, AR.
See England Surgeons.