A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Schott MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Schott practice?
- Dr. Charles Schott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schott practices Cardiology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Havertown Cardiologists.