A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schott
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Schott MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Schott practice?
- Dr. Charles Schott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schott practices Cardiology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Cardiologists.