A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Schott practice?
Dr. Charles Schott practices Cardiology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Havertown Cardiologists.