A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Schramm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Schramm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schramm
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schramm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Schramm, MD, OT, OTR is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schramm graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schramm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Steven Schramm MD, OT, and OTR is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. C S. Schramm practice?
- Dr. C Schramm has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Schramm practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.