A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Schramm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Schramm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schramm
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schramm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Schramm, MD, OT, OTR is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schramm graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schramm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Steven Schramm MD, OT, and OTR is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. C S. Schramm practice?
- Dr. C Schramm has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Schramm practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.