inactive

C S Schramm MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Schramm and his staff have given us excellent care for over 20 years. We would be pleased to recommend them to new patients.

February 29th, 2012
Diana Younts
I have been Dr. Schramm's patient since 1990. He did not miss his calling. He is patient, extremely knowledgable, kind and caring. I can not say enough about him. You will not find a better doctor in all of GA. I was blessed the day that I found him. I am healthy in part because of his care. I also take good care of myself.

November 27th, 2011
A Truly Great Doctor
The first time I saw Dr. Schramm, he walked in, smiled and said "What's going on?" I related immediately and have been seeing him for the better part of 20 years.I have always known Dr. Schramm to be a good, caring doctor. I have never had a problem getting in touch with him.I am concerned only with the high staff turnover over the years.

September 1st, 2011
I wouldn't go there ever again
My husband had the swine flu and they misdiagnosed him him leading him to have a very high fever and to be sick for a whole week! And they lost his lab results! Terrible service.

July 19th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Schramm's office for the last two years and I haven't met him yet. In all the years I have gone to the doctor for a check-up (once a year), I have never heard of a doctor not meeting his patients! Dr. Schramm's assistant who did my physical-Dr. Kristan Langdon did a great job. She is very professional and is great with answering questions and concerns I had. However, the front office staff is horrible! They are the most unprofessional staff I have ever seen and the medical assistants are no better. I also find it very interesting that everytime I go to the Dr Schramm's office, there is always a change over in staff-that is not a good thing. If the front office and the medical assistants start acting more professional and caring, the office will run more smoothly.

August 9th, 2010
Staff is Horrible
Dr. Schramm may be a good doctor, but his staff is unprofessional. Waited two hours only to be told my appointment had not been recorded properly in their system. Lack of consideration throughout the office.

June 9th, 2010
Horrible billing staff
Dr Schramm is a great doctor however his horrible billing department is completely incompetent and soulless. I was treated like a bum off the street even though I have excellent health insurance and a net worth in the millions. WILL NEVER RETURN!!!

October 8th, 2009
He was extremely attentive; 1st office visit he took a good 40 minutes to talk to me. Recommended