A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schroeder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Schroeder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Charles Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schroeder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.