A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroll
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Schroll Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroll graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Schroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Schroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Schroll practice?
- Dr. Charles Schroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schroll practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.