A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroll graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Schroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Schroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Schroll practice?
- Dr. Charles Schroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schroll practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.