A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schron, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schron graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Schron MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Schron practice?
- Dr. Charles Schron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schron practices Gastroenterology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Gastroenterologists.