A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schulman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Schulman MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Charles Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schulman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.