A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schulman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans