A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schulman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schulman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lewis Schulman MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Charles Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Schulman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Cardiologists.