A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schwab, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Schwab MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Charles Schwab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schwab practices Urology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Avon, IN.
See Danville Urologists.