A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scowcroft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Scowcroft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scowcroft
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Scowcroft Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scowcroft graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scowcroft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Scowcroft MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Scowcroft practice?
- Dr. Charles Scowcroft has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Scowcroft practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Gastroenterologists.