A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Seal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Seal, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cartilage Fractures
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Gait Apraxia
- Gait Ataxia
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Seal graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles N Seal MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Seal practice?
- Dr. Charles Seal has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Seal practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Surgeons.