A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Seal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Seal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seal graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nathaniel Seal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 1 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Seal practice?
- Dr. Charles Seal has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Seal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Surgeons.