Dr. Charles Seal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Seal?

May 4th, 2017

Great Dr.!

November 4th, 2016

No help

I had back surgery a year ago,I was told I would have relief shortly after. Not only was the surgery a failure,I had to have another operation for the same problem last month, with a different doctor. Dr Seal spent very little time with me explaining my situation and a total of 3 minutes with me after the surgery in the hospital. I have met 6 other people who have had problems with their surgeries also. If your looking for quality care and compassion, seek another orthopedic speacialist.

December 7th, 2015

After 6 months of nearly crawling due to severe back pain, I woke up from anesthesia in much less pain than before surgery. My pain is almost gone 2 weeks post-op. My incision has healed nicely. I could not have hoped for a more successful back surgery.

September 7th, 2015

4 level cervical disc fusion

Thank You Dr. Seal! Almost 3 years out on my 4 level anterior cervical fusion and very thankful that I did my research and selected Dr. Seal over Hopkins, GW's, and Fairfax's best spine docs. Agree with previous reviewer ...Don't be fooled by Charlie's youthful appearance or Warrenton location. Do your research , you will find Dr. Seal studied, intern, fellow etc. under and with the best in the Cervical Spine area. Although he is extremely busy I never felt rushed.

August 8th, 2012

Fantastic!!!

May 1st, 2011

Very professional and friendly

Dr.Seal and his staff are great. They have gone out of their way, even Dr.Seal, to get me help. They always treat me with respect and in a fast and friendly manner. If there is something they cannot do for you, they will make every attempt to find someone who can. Now that's a Dr. And staff I would recommend to anyone. Thank you Dr.Seal and Dr. Heller and Blue Ridge Orthopedics Associates.

January 8th, 2011

feeling better

I was so afraid when my neck problems started, the pain was too much to bear. Dr. Seal did the surgery and I was back to work 2 weeks later almost oain free.

March 6th, 2010

Back and neck.

I went to see Dr. Seal for a second opinion after the "best neurosurgeon" in Fairfax VA failed to relieve my pain despite 2 surgeries within a year. He actually took time to go over the actual images of my MRIs and performed a detailed examinations unlike others who barely performed a cursory exam on me.He tried a diagnostic nerve root block by to be performed by a pain doc (forget his name) in his group and after a successful block to confirm the source of my chronic pain, he was able to go and clean out the mass from the previous surgeries and I have been recommending him to all my friends ever since.Don't let his youthful appearance fool you!

November 4th, 2016