Charles L Secora MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 4 reviews

August 30th, 2011
I know Dr. Secora from dealing with his on the Ob floor. Dr. Secora is one of those rare OB doctors that actually like women. Dr. Secora speaks and listens respectfully to his patients and actually considers the patients input in developing a care plan to address the woman's needs.

September 8th, 2009
Incredible Doctor
My wife and I had the greatest experience with Dr. Secora. This is our third kid, but our first time with Dr. Secora. He was very attentive to our needs and explained everything to us so that we could understand every proceedure before he preformed it. There were a couple of unforeseein birthing difficults, but Dr. Secora is an incrediable doctor and handleed everything as it arrived. Definately recommended!!!

August 2nd, 2009
not impressed
I will never recommend this doctor to anyone. I have seen so many of my friends have unnecessary procedures done. I left his office because I was disgusted by the way he did not care and pushed my concerns to the side. I will not have my life or my baby's life in danger because of this.His bedside manner sucks, I would be much safer having this baby out in the woods by myself.

April 23rd, 2009
secora doesnt care
secora has a horrible history of not caring for his patients, and many have died soley because of his desicions.