A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Secrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Secrest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Secrest, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Secrest graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Secrest has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lloyd Secrest MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Secrest practice?
- Dr. Charles Secrest has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Secrest practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Urologists.