A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Secrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Secrest is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secrest
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Secrest Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Secrest, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Secrest graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Secrest has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Secrest MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Secrest practice?
- Dr. Charles Secrest has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Secrest practices Urology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Urologists.