A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sewall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sewall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sewall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sewall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gregory Sewall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Sewall practice?
- Dr. Charles Sewall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sewall practices Otolaryngology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN and La Follette, TN.
See Oak Ridge Otolaryngologists.