Dr. Charles Sewall MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

September 10th, 2015
had surgery i could breath for about 3 months after that same stuffed up nose

April 29th, 2015
Physician is top-notch. easy to work with, explains things well. excellent surgeon. But VERY EXPENSIVE. Be prepared to PAY for the service you get. The front office seemed clueless, and not well organized. Difficult to make payment options - the "right person" never seems to be in their office.

June 20th, 2013
total disrespect for patients
On my first and only appointment with this doctor, I waited more than an hour and they were still calling other patients that (presumably) had appointment times even earlier than mine. The appointment had been made around 3 weeks prior. Why would he make so many more appointments than he can handle and force people to just sit around in a fully packed waiting room? The office staff made no effort to inform me of a delay, suggesting this it routine office practice. It shows a lack of concern and a total disrespect for the patients. I decided it is not acceptable and I cancelled the appointment and left. I will look elsewhere for a more courteous doctor/office. Since I cancelled the appointment before meeting with him, I have no knowledge of Dr. Sewall's diagnosis accuracy, bedside manner, or say whether he follows-up after a visit, but the site requires I answer each of these to submit the review.

October 15th, 2010
Go see someone else.
He's a very kind man, but he messed up my tonsilectomy. The man nearly burnt my uvula off, cut one side of my throat so deep that it's still giving me problems (WELL over a year later), and the other side wasn't cut deep enough and my tonsil is trying to grow back. Yes that can happen.I went back to him after the surgery three times and told him that he needed to do something about my throat. He did nothing... I was still having bleeding complications two weeks after my tonsilectomy and he tried to tell me not to worry. HELLO I was coughing up blood, I'm gonna worry! Every time I even catch a cold I end up in terrible pain with my throat. It's unbearable! If I had it to do over again when he said he wanted to remove my tonsils I would have walked out right then.I do however hope to see him again. I used to want to be a voice actress, I trained my voice for YEARS to be able to slip in and out of any voice I wanted to. Male Female, American, Austrailian, I could sound like whatever I wanted to. He ruined that because he wanted to hurry and see another patient. If I EVER see him again I have every intention of telling him exactly what's on my mind, and I seriously doubt it will be as PG as this post.In summary. Go see someone else!

November 30th, 2016