Overall Review

3.4

October 16th, 2014
Always get seen at appointment time with minimal wait. Super nice staff. No problems with billing/insurance. Dr. Sexton is clearly competent, takes time to explain things and is always pleasant. Doesn't try to sell me on unnecessary cosmetic procedures. Very professional all around.

June 12th, 2012
Ripped Off!
o not go to Dr. Sexton for your dermatology needs unless you want to receive a bill for services that were not explained to you and NOT NECESSARY AT ALL! Needless to say I will definitely be disputing the bill I have received fromr Dr. Charles Sexton! Save your money and go elsewhere!

February 21st, 2012
Great doctor
I had to read the review and decided to take chance and go experince it mysef... i was referred by a co worker of minds... and it was great... he and his staff aw wonderful and nice... i am happy to say I finally found a good dermatologist in Irvine who didn't try to see me things.... thank u Dr Sexton....

May 8th, 2011
Terrible experience
I had to laugh when I read someone's experience because it was very similar to mine. He snapped at me twice and belittled me to my husband. Very shocking and unprofessional. He didn't accurately treat and diagnose my child's condition. His staff seemed nice in a fake kind of way and when I questioned something, they seemed scared by their boss. They never returned my phone call. What kind of medical practice is this? Interesting behavior. Not a good fit for me nor my family and friends.