A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shanley, Vascular Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shanley, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanley has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Shanley MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Shanley practice?
- Dr. Charles Shanley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Shanley practices Vascular Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.