A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shannon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Shannon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roy Shannon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Charles Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Shannon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.