Dr. Charles Sheaff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Sheaff?

March 27th, 2014

ER visit

My Mom and I met Dr. Scheaff in an emergency situation. I was very nervous. Dr. Scheaff was confident about what needed to be done. He kept me totally informed and was so at ease, I felt my Mom was in very good hands. I was right. He has my full recommendation for anyone needing a surgeon. I wish him well and thanks to him, my Mom is doing fine.

January 15th, 2014

outstanding doctor,

Before my current profesion, I spent 25 years as a trauma nurse & profusionist (the guy who runs the heart/lung machine). Dr. Sheaff was an early mentor & inspiration. I liked the way he went the extra mile to explain things & he would use 5 stitches when 3 or 4 would close a wound. when i needed a hernia repair, i chose him over the dozens of other doctors that i had worked with. One of my peers (who was lucky enough to be able to go to M&Ms w/ him) raved about his diagnostic abilities.

August 17th, 2015